Gina Tringali – food lover, certified sommelier, coffee connoisseur, and passionate home cook – is a successful freelance food and travel writer and blogger based between Rome and Southern Italy. She is committed to discovering and sharing with fellow food enthusiasts Italy’s best culinary and wine experiences.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
From our twitter feed…@CasaMia_Italy
When visiting a city, connecting with a local can deeply transform your travel experience, making it more exclusive, authentic and original.
- We <3 @girlinflorence https://t.co/Gf4NVgf8kQ
- Everyone has their own food aversions, but there are some foods it seems people either love or hate. A list of the… https://t.co/8N6xH0NnRT
- The decanter and wine glass everyone is obsessed with right now https://t.co/ZyrlxtygrF
- This looks like fun! https://t.co/cwq3x5v9qb
- Beautiful fish recipe by chef @tomcolicchio https://t.co/gDXORfnDLR