It’s Casa Mia Italy Food & Wine’s birthday today and we’re celebrating with 15 of our favorite posts of 2015.
In 2015 Gina brought us to Sicily and Naples quite often with her delicious words and images.
- Great wine and dining tips for a Weekend Escape to Mount Etna in Sicily
- The best places for Coffee in Naples
- An interview with a passionate Sicilian Our Italians: Sandro Dibella of Cave Ox
- Some of the best places for Pizza in Naples
- Fantastic food and family ambiance in Naples at Osteria La Mattonella
Elizabeth has written engaging op-ed pieces, shared recipes, given insight into Rome’s food and wine scene and introduced us to favorite Tuscan delights.
Eleonora balanced work, travel and gluttony masterfully, reporting her adventures in each of these categories.
- A mother’s advice on Traveling with children
- The joys of Eating cheese in Abruzzo
- Vacation planning? Be inspired by our Day Trips Along the Amalfi Coast
- Memories of A Sicilian Vacation
- A word to the wise: When in Italy, Drink Wine Like an Italian