Eleonora Baldwin is a TV host, journalist, and culinary connoisseur based in Rome, Italy. Her writing appears in several food and travel publications. Her show “ABCheese” is broadcast on Italian food network Gambero Rosso. She loves guiding culturally curious, food-passionate travellers seeking experiences in Italy beyond the guidebook.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
From our twitter feed…@CasaMia_Italy
When visiting a city, connecting with a local can deeply transform your travel experience, making it more exclusive, authentic and original.
- Gorgeous medieval fresco was discovered in a hollow space in the church of S. Alessio in #Rome by art historian… https://t.co/ZMlOxIHffU
- By drinking a Negroni at a participating bar or restaurant (12,000 around the world have signed up), you can design… https://t.co/55CNnSDZlu
- Milan, the economic and fashion capital, and the ski resort of Cortina d’Ampezzo in Italy will host the 2026 Winter… https://t.co/mzfRxw5rjH
- We agree 100% https://t.co/kOoh424s7J
- The 19 Best Restaurants In Rome according to @liviahengel for Time Out https://t.co/hJTDDAr7zG https://t.co/p0ccZVs2FO