Julia Terranova is a Brooklyn born, Italian-American student with a love of Rome and all things Italy. She spends her time cooking for friends and reading as many cookbooks as she can find.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
From our twitter feed…@CasaMia_Italy
When visiting a city, connecting with a local can deeply transform your travel experience, making it more exclusive, authentic and original.
- We <3 @girlinflorence https://t.co/Gf4NVgf8kQ
- Everyone has their own food aversions, but there are some foods it seems people either love or hate. A list of the… https://t.co/8N6xH0NnRT
- The decanter and wine glass everyone is obsessed with right now https://t.co/ZyrlxtygrF
- This looks like fun! https://t.co/cwq3x5v9qb
- Beautiful fish recipe by chef @tomcolicchio https://t.co/gDXORfnDLR