Gina Tringali – food lover, certified sommelier, coffee connoisseur, and passionate home cook – is a successful freelance food and travel writer and blogger based between Rome and Southern Italy. She is committed to discovering and sharing with fellow food enthusiasts Italy’s best culinary and wine experiences.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
From our twitter feed…@CasaMia_Italy
When visiting a city, connecting with a local can deeply transform your travel experience, making it more exclusive, authentic and original.
- Monti is Rome’s oldest residential neighborhood. Now a center of nightlife, Monti has excellent restaurants, enotec… https://t.co/1ufwuAEFSc
- Best luxury hotels: where to stay in Rome https://t.co/yV5RuIUM2f https://t.co/XWyfWuZdNr
- And good morning to you! Breakfast, Sicilian-style is here https://t.co/7OoexzGQvO https://t.co/vpoczCCEBY
- @mercatometropol due to open second branch in Mayfair! https://t.co/og0KuRssPz https://t.co/NlYO5Mrgo7
- Emilia-Romagna is not only about tortellini, lasagna and mortadella... Spoja lorda, the fool-proof ravioli… https://t.co/q5XNbpuDpP