We firmly believe the best travel memories are created when bonding over food.
Our tasting and cooking experiences are designed to connect travelers with Italy and its people, while uncovering hidden gems and exciting discoveries.
Our custom experience planning options are the perfect way to enjoy the company of friends, family or colleagues while eating, cooking and drinking your way through the Cities you’ll be visiting.
Whether it’s a social gathering, a girlfriend getaway or team building event, we are happy to create a tailored, exclusive and memorable bonding experience for your party.
We simply ask you to specify your preferences and expectations.
Then relax, sit back and leave the planning to us!
Need inspiration? These are just a few of the most popular bespoke experiences we have planned in the past:
- Team Building ~ Exploring the food and wine hotspots of Modena, then taking a test drive at the Ferrari racetrack
- Bernini & Bitters ~ Visiting Baroque art across Rome, and ending with a curated amaro tasting
- Bespoke Pizza Making ~ Teaching the secrets (and then enjoying the pies) in an 18th century palazzo in Naples
- Comparative vineyard exploration, with lunch at a farmhouse at the foot of Mt Etna, in Sicily
Key Points to Consider
- Our custom solutions are perfect for team building events, friendly get-togethers, bridal showers and hen/bachelorette days, and for special tour groups.
- Our bespoke cooking and tasting experiences accommodate solo travelers, families as well as larger groups.
- We can include unlimited food and drink tastings to maximize the enjoyment.
- Please notify us in advance of any food allergies and aversions.
We’re happy to tailor the experience duration, start time, and distance covered.
Get in touch with us today with any questions you have about this tour:
We are committed to respecting your privacy. Any information you provide whilst speaking to us will only be used in accordance with our Privacy & Legal Policy, and will not be used for marketing or passed to any third parties without your clear and prior consent. If you have any questions about how we manage your information, please contact us.
We had the pleasure of booking 5 tours with Casa Mia.OnamondUSA
All of the experiences were absolutely excellent and highly recommended!