A day trip in the Campania countryside, visiting wineries, tasting wines.
The best way to taste and understand wine is from the source. Our guided vineyard discovery takes wine lovers away from the city on a beautiful drive to the countryside.
Our guided vineyard discovery introduces wine lovers to the native grape varieties and wine making styles of Campania – the region of which Naples is the capital – by seeing them up close, in the vineyard, with the wine producer.
Vineyard excursions allow wine lovers to learn about Italian wine through a unique experience: meeting the winemakers at the estate, walking through the vineyards, learning about the grapes, and tasting the wine in the cellar.
After the winery visit, participants enjoy lunch at a charming, family-run trattoria or at the winery, during which wine pairings are led by their certified sommelier/guide.
What you'll experience
- Our guided vineyard discovery introduces wine lovers to the native grape varieties and wine making styles of Campania – the region of which Naples is the capital – by seeing them up close, in the vineyard, with the wine producer.
- Locations include Vesuvius, Irpinia and the Amalfi Coast.
- The tasting menu includes creative and traditional local dishes that complement each wine. These are seasonal appetizers, a plate of pasta, a main course, vegetable sides, dessert and coffee to finish the meal.
- Depending on the winery visited, wine orders can be shipped worldwide.
Key Points to Consider
- Private transportation to the vineyard can be arranged upon request.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Note: some parts of the vineyards may be muddy after rainfall.
- Bring a small reusable shopping bag to pick up bottles at the winery.
- Winery visits operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- In summer we suggest wearing a hat and sunscreen, and carrying a small reusable water bottle.
- Please notify us in advance of any food allergies and aversions.
This is a full day tour (8 hours).
Start time is flexible, suggested start time for this tour is 9:00 am.
Get in touch with us today with any questions you have about this tour:
We are committed to respecting your privacy. Any information you provide whilst speaking to us will only be used in accordance with our Privacy & Legal Policy, and will not be used for marketing or passed to any third parties without your clear and prior consent. If you have any questions about how we manage your information, please contact us.
Casa Mia has made my time in Italy so much more interesting than I ever thought it could be. They are reasonably priced considering the quality of services they offer and modify outings to match their clients needs and interests.Cherrie_1715USA