A privately guided museum tour in Florence.
Florence is home to priceless pieces of artwork that are housed in two of the most famous museums in the world; the Uffizi and Accademia Galleries.
This privately guided tour takes the art enthusiast to both of these to view masterpieces spanning thousands of years.
The Uffizi holds many of the most important Italian paintings from the Renaissance, including works by Giotto, Botticelli, Da Vinci, Michelangelo and Raffaello.
Not to be missed, the Accademia houses the divine masterpieces by Michelangelo, including his “Prisoners”, “St. Matthew” and, above all, the magnificent statue of “David”, an iconic sculpture for art lovers in Florence.
What you'll be seeing
- A privately guided tour of both the Uffizi and Accademia which hold many of the greatest artistic contributions in the world.
- Tours led by licensed guides only.
- Fast and easy reservation.
Key Points to Consider
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the smuseums visited on the itinerary may change subject to large crowds.
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- In summer we suggest wearing a hat and sunscreen, and carrying a small reusable water bottle.
The length of the tour is 3 hours
Start time is flexible, suggested start time for our cultural tours is 9:00 am
Get in touch with us today with any questions you have about this tour:
We are committed to respecting your privacy. Any information you provide whilst speaking to us will only be used in accordance with our Privacy & Legal Policy, and will not be used for marketing or passed to any third parties without your clear and prior consent. If you have any questions about how we manage your information, please contact us.
This will be the best decision you make for your vacation! Everything was so easy to schedule, and Casa Mia planned every detail to cater to our needs. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary, and it was the most magical day of all time.Kolene11USA