A professionally led craft beer tasting in Rome.
Craft beer brewing in Italy is undergoing what many call a true renaissance.
With hundreds of breweries nationwide, thousands of labels, and constantly evolving trends in production, the Italian craft beer culture is virtually booming.
During our curated beer tasting, our friendly and knowledgeable experts introduce beer styles from ales to stouts and lagers, which come paired with small tastings.
Beer lovers compare the styles, taste trends and production methods of each beer in a vibrant journey through the intricate aromas and flavors of products from around the Italian peninsula, and the rest of Europe.
What you'll be tasting
- Our craft beer tastings are customized to client requests and tend to focus on unusual beers created by some of the world’s most adventurous breweries and small local productions.
- Our Craft Beer tasting is led by a certified sommelier/beer expert and includes samples of 4 to 6 beers with appetizers like taralli, cured meats and cheese.
- Upon request, a 1-hour visit to a craft beer shop can be added to this experience.
Key Points to Consider
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Bring a small reusable shopping bag if you plan to pick up beer bottles in the shops.
- In summer we suggest wearing a hat and sunscreen.
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please notify us in advance of any food allergies and aversions.
The length of the tasting is 2 hours.
Start time is flexible, suggested start time for this experience is 5:00 pm
Get in touch with us today with any questions you have about this tour:
We are committed to respecting your privacy. Any information you provide whilst speaking to us will only be used in accordance with our Privacy & Legal Policy, and will not be used for marketing or passed to any third parties without your clear and prior consent. If you have any questions about how we manage your information, please contact us.
We enjoyed a wonderful tour of Rome. We visited a neighborhood food market and several local food merchants, including a bakery, a pizza place, and a cheese store. Our guide was very knowledgeable about food, history, and traditions. Highly recommended!Poland221USA