Privately guided skip the line tours.
We can arrange private tours to two of Rome’s most visited sites: the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum.
Experience a real journey through time by visiting one of Rome’s most visited attractions: the Colosseum. Guests make their way in directly onto the arena floor through the same entrance gladiators used before combat.
This exclusive 3-hour visit of ancient Rome also includes visiting the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill in the company of a licensed guide.
No trip to Rome can be considered complete without a visit to the Vatican Museums, an immense collection of art gathered by the popes from the 17th century onwards.
The Vatican tour lasts 3 hours and includes highlights of the Vatican Museums, access to the Sistine Chapel and to the interior of St. Peter’s basilica, admiring the work of Michelangelo, Bernini and other notable Renaissance artists in the company of a licensed guide.
We’re also happy to design custom itineraries and full-day experiences if guests choose to visit both sites in the same day.
- Skip the line priority access with preferential tickets.
- Note: Although guests will be skipping the public entrance line, there will also be a line for the reserved entrance. This line can be long but usually moves quickly.
- Tours are led by licensed guides only.
- Note: The order of the sites visited on the Ancient Rome itinerary may change subject to large crowds.
Key Points to Consider
- No wheelchair access in the Colosseum and Palatine
- To enter the Colosseum and the Vatican Museums guests are required to go through a security check with metal detectors
- Large bags or purses, backpacks and any sharp objects are not admitted.
- Please be aware that to enter the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica there are strict dress code requirements. For women: knees, shoulders, and upper arms must be covered. For men: no shorts or cut-off trousers/pants are allowed, and again, shoulders and upper arms must be covered.
- Photography without flash is allowed inside St Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums, except in the Sistine Chapel, where photography is forbidden.
The length of each tour is 3 hours.
Start time is flexible, suggested start time for our cultural tours is 9:00 am
Get in touch with us today with any questions you have about this tour:
We are committed to respecting your privacy. Any information you provide whilst speaking to us will only be used in accordance with our Privacy & Legal Policy, and will not be used for marketing or passed to any third parties without your clear and prior consent. If you have any questions about how we manage your information, please contact us.
Our newest oldest best friend in Rome - We had the pleasure of taking 5 tours with Casa Mia - 3 food/neighborhood tours and also an Ancient Rome tour and a Vatican tour. All of the tours were absolutely excellent and highly recommended!OnamondUSA