A day trip in the Palermo countryside, visiting wineries, tasting wines.
The best way to taste and understand wine is from the source. Our guided vineyard discovery takes wine lovers away from the city on a beautiful drive to the countryside outside of Palermo.
Vineyard excursions allow wine lovers to learn about Italian wine through a unique experience: meeting the winemakers at the estate, walking through the vineyards, learning about the grapes, and tasting the wine in the cellar.
- Our guided wine discovery introduces wine lovers to the native grape varieties and wine making styles of Sicily by seeing them up close, in the vineyard, with the wine producer.
- Depending on the winery visited, wine orders can be shipped worldwide.
- Upon request, a lunch at a vineyard or a charming, family-run trattoria can be included.
Key Points to Consider
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Bring a small reusable shopping bag to pick up treats at food stops.
- In summer we suggest wearing a hat and sunscreen and carrying a small reusable water bottle.
- We also suggest bringing something to cover your shoulders if you plan on entering churches.
- Please notify us in advance of any food allergies and aversions.
This is a full day tour (8 hours).
Start time is flexible, suggested start time for this tour is 9:00 am.
Get in touch with us today with any questions you have about this tour:
We are committed to respecting your privacy. Any information you provide whilst speaking to us will only be used in accordance with our Privacy & Legal Policy, and will not be used for marketing or passed to any third parties without your clear and prior consent. If you have any questions about how we manage your information, please contact us.
We reached out to Casa Mia Tours at the last minute the morning our ship docked in Sicily. Within a few hours they arranged a Sicilian cooking lesson and dinner for us. We had such a wonderful experience.MiamiShelUSA